Slot Machine Strategy
The results of each rotation are determined thanks to a computing program that proceeds at random. Slots all respond to very specific parameters and online casinos choose the distribution rate they will provide to the players. You can, for instance, set up the machine and make it redistribute 98% of the gains, which means that if a player bets a total amount of 1000 Euros, the slots will pay off at least 980 Euros. The rest of the money will logically go into the Bank’s account. This is only an example. You will never get paid back that much if you’ve only spent a couple of coins!
Myths about slot machines
Slot machines are said to be the worst game you can ever play online. But actually, that is completely wrong. At Craps or Baccarat, when you lose because of a wrong bet, you will instantly feel the impact of your mistake. But this is not the case while playing slot machines at all. Let’s say that you have better chances than in Roulette.
Another “myth” is that slot machines only release their jackpots after a long period of time. Statistically, chances are identical for each random and independent rotation. But it’s true: there is no way to predict what is going to happen during the next spin. But hitting the jackpot is possible one minute even after a player won it all.
So, how do you manage this mess given that a slot machine has no brain and is a pure game of chance? There are a couple of elements to consider and these may allow you to increase your chances of winning.
- It’s better to opt for a slot responding to a high redistribution rate (96% is good). The higher the redistribution rate, the more you can get paid out.
- You must learn a lot about the possible combinations that can occur during the game. It will help you to take a closer look at the winnings’ tables and perhaps to even memorize them. Think of limiting an excessive use of coins as well.
- Before beginning the game, you should figure out how many money you are ready to spend. As you do not win whenever you want at slots, you must absolutely avoid emptying your pockets.
- Determine the time you will play in front of your little screen. If you come to realize that after ten rounds, you still have not won a single penny, you better stop playing right now!
- If lady luck is on your side, keep on playing. But try to keep for yourself at least half of your total winnings. It is useless to take risks as you could lose everything after one unlucky spin.
- Playing much does not necessarily mean winning much. In other terms, the amount of your bet will closely depend on the number of coins you play.
- Check that you did not forget to get your money back. Otherwise you will get stirred up!
- Always try a machine that suits your needs and tastes. If you have 20 Euros, try one that’s not too expensive. You shouldn’t waste more than 10 cents per spin.
- Always carefully read the instructions displayed on the machine’s screen. Understanding the rules is necessary to increase your chance of winning.
- Most machines will reward you for having spent the maximum amount of coins. If you hit the jackpot, you can earn about 2000 coins just by spending 2 of them! Use online casinos offering the highest redistribution rate then!
- If you play a progressive machine, always remember that you will need to pay the maximum amount of coins to try for the jackpot. Some progressive jackpots are so significant that you really could benefit from a fortunate strike.